Greetings from Goa, India. I’m here for 2 weeks - the first week for my yoga retreat and the second for a holiday. I love it here - warm seas, golden sands, beautiful and comfortable accommodation, lovely people, good food and lots of yummy yoga.
I don’t have my computer with me and, unfortunately, there isn’t a way to upload photos from my phone so if you’d like to see some photos please take a look at the Thrive Yoga Facebook page or the Instagram page where I’m posting a few pics of gorgeous Goa - you can find links at the bottom of the page.
Here's a 5 Pose Flow for you to practice at home...
1. Forearm Plank Pose variation with knees on the ground (Makara Adho Mukha Svanasana)
2. Forearm Plank Pose (Makara Adho Mukha Svanasana)
3. Forearm Side Plank Pose or Side Plank Pose variation (Vasisthasana variation)
4. Dolphin Pose (Ardha Pincha Mayurasana)
5. Child's Pose variation (Balasana variation)
Until next week, stay warm and enjoy your yoga.